Sunday through Wednesday Noon - Downtown Seattle and the Pike Street Market
Wednesday Ferry rides from Seattle to Bainbridge Island and from Port Angeles to Victoria
- Views from our hotel window, street scenes from a walk to Seattle Center, and a sculpture in the convention center lobby.
- Pike Street Market - fish, fish, fish, veggies, flowers fish and more fish.
- Downtown Victoria, including cool old buildings, courtyards, the back side of Parliment, etc...
- Victoria's Chinatown
- A walk to the end of the breakwater at the entrance to James Bay. View of small boats and the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln anchored across the bay
- Miscellaneous scense (mostly Parliment, night panorama of inner harbor)
- Abkhazi Garden - (visit their website)
- Finnerty Garden
- Crystal Garden
- Passenger ferry tour of inner harbor
- Hatley Castle
- Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier
- Ferry Ride home
to Terry Blackburn on the Web!
all images © Terry Blackburn, 2004