Stuff is finally happening!
12. D. rotundifolia - The plant is basically standing erect! Leaves are almost a half inch in diameter. This guy is definitely a happy camper...
11. S. purpurea venosa 'Carolina' - Bloom stalk is only up about 4 inches but appears ready to open.
14. Drosera filiformis filiformis - a mosquito gets his just desserts.
8. Dionaea muscipula - the new baby traps work! So, I couldn't help myself. I just had to know. I won't do it again, I promise!
2. Sarracenia flava typical - I expect this one will be open in a few days. 7. Sarracenia flava 'Copperlid' is in a similar condition - Stay tuned!