1. The Parnell St area has numerous little shops in cute old buildings
2. A neat old phone booth. Modern phone, though!
3. Love the spiral staircase!
4. A fuchsia hanging over the fence from someone's yard...
6. Looking back down the hill toward our hotel (center lower right)
7. A Smart car
8. Gasoline at nearly US$4.50 a gallon!
9. The tunnel under the tracks to Domain Park and the Auckland Museum - our next stop
10. An old tanker car on a siding
11. Tanker car detail
12. I think these cars have been parked here a while...
13. A.A.G. Price, Limited - General Engineers, Steel, Iron & Brass Founders - Thames, N.Z.